Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bridal Bracelet - 3 rows of pearls and sparkling diamante crystals

Yesterday I posted this picture of the Courtney bracelet to my facebook page and was inundated with likes, comments and questions so I thought I'd share it with you too.

It's one of my favourite bracelets, a definite show stopper.  To finish of the design is a pretty heart shape clasp.

This bridal bracelet is shown here in white Swarovski crystal pearls but is available in gorgeous ivory. Since I've created it myself it can also be changed to any of the Swarovski shades that you wish, just ask.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love this bracelet! Where can I buy one??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashleigh

      You can buy it from the main website here: http://www.weddingandgems.co.uk/bridal-jewellery/pearl-bracelet

      Delete